CMAG is open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm. The CMAG Café is open from 8.30am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
Our priority is to provide a safe environment for our visitors, staff and volunteers and so, following the advice of the ACT Government, physical distancing and hygiene measures are in place and the number of visitors allowed is restricted.
You can use the Check in CBR App (venue code 938490) at CMAG. Download the App here.
Please help CMAG maintain a safe and healthy environment and prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
- Please do not visit CMAG if you have recently travelled from a COVID-affected area. The situation can change rapidly, for the latest advice please check here.
- CMAG’s capacity will be limited to 250 visitors.
- Entry and exit to CMAG is defined at both the London Circuit and Civic Square entrances.
- Contactless payments are preferred.
- Staff will monitor the length of stay at the café to ensure it is two hours or less.
- We ask visitors not to bring large bags, coats, umbrellas or other items that may need cloaking.
- Staff will use disposable gloves to handle items.
- Staff may ask you to place your bag in an appropriate hutch in the cloak room.
- Stay 1.5m apart from visitors and staff.
- Please use the hand sanitiser units.
- Please do not gather at entry and exit points.
- There is increased cleaning focused on high touch surfaces.
- Please stay home if you are unwell. You will be asked to leave if you are unwell.
- COVID Safe learning and community programs have recommenced.
- Venue hire spaces are available for booked events with COVID safe modifications.
- Staff will request visitors, café patrons and participants in venue hire, learning and community programs to provide their name and number and consent to provide these details to ACT Health as required to enable contact tracing procedures. These details are managed in accordance with ACT Government privacy policies and securely destroyed after 28 days. You can use the Check in CBR App at CMAG
We thank you for helping us protect the community and for your patience and understanding.
ACT Health advice
Help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Look out for updates on the ACT COVID-19 website.